Emack & Bolio's
290 Newbury St (btwn Gloucester & Hereford)
Boston, MA 02115
- Bean town buzz ice cream is amazing
- Best ice cream in the city. Try the passion fruit sorbet for something lighter but still sweet!
- 1) Space Cake-Cake batter w/ shortbread & red velvet 2) Bleeding Hearts-Vanilla bean w/ raspberry swirl, white & dark choco raspberry truffles 3) Heaven-vanilla bean w/ marshmallow swirl & white chips
- I love ice cream, and this place is AMAZING! I love their soft serve! I usually get the soft serve tart yogurt w/ wild berries. It's sooo delicious! I've also heard they have the best milkshakes.
- Try this place at Newbury street. Amazing icecream place with sweet flavors and unique cones. If youre a vegan, then try their vegan icecream collection.
- The space cake is unbelievable but the real attraction is the cone with the marshmallow fruity pebbles melted on the top.
- Lemon sorbet was creamy good
- Coconut almond bar (with big chocolate chunks) is my favourite!
- The waffle cones are a must get when you're here. It is ridiculously huge and sweet so sharing might be a good idea. My mango soft serve in a Nutella Rice Krispie waffle cone was delicious.
- The Liquid Yoga with chai is awesome
- Best. Ice-cream. Ever. If I'm feeling a teensy bit less indulgent I get a malted chocolate shake. Literally craving one now as I type this.
- Their chocolate and nut-covered cones are awesome
- Read fresh and good smoothie. No AMEX.
- Love marshmellow cone to the moon!
- The ice-cream is very delicious)
- Any which way, this place is amazing at what they do! Choose items from the menu or create your own and enjoy!
- The most delicious fruity pebbles waffle cone!!!
- Equally famous for its history and sassy waitresses, this restaurant offers service not with a smile but with a serving of history along with your awesome, traditional comfort food.
- They have passion fruit sorbet!
- good food. but super disorganized.