Brewery, Bar, Pub
- The chicken sandwich is by far the best thing on their menu.
- stop in on saturday nights! cute bartender!
- I scarfed my Chicken Sandwich. Beer selection is great. The articoke dip isn't worth ordering though...
- Happy Hour 4:30-6:30 M-F, Food menu, $1 off Elysian pints or $5 featured wines http://elysianbrewing.com/tangletown_hh.html
- The BLT is fantastic.
- By far, Elysian's Night Owl Pumpkin Ale is in a class of its own. Space Dust is my go to IPA here. But Dark O' The Moon is my favorite!
- A spot with a nice vibe. Elysian may be sellouts, but hey, their beer is good. Menu is fairly diverse without any weak links. The salads are quite good. Nice staff.
- Great ravioli! So fresh tasting!
- Washington Beer Lover members, be sure to bring your passport to get a stamp.
- The Dark o' the moon pumpkin stout is DELICIOUS!
- Men's room pumpkin ale!
- Womens is huge, schedule a party! It also has a baby changing station.
- Brew pub and the commercial strip's namesake, run by Elysian Brewing Co. Longtime locals will always know this site as the former Honey Bear Bakery.
- The Avatar Jasmine beer is an awesome beer! Food here is pretty good too. Opt for man n cheese for your side. Kids plate was sizable and tasty too. Very kid friendly
- Men's Room Red
- Still retains all of its neighborhood charm post-buyout.
- My go-to place while I wait for a seat at Mkt. or Kisaku.
- Warm glasses for beer that's not that cold and no A/C - another typical shitty Seattle brewery. Enjoy!
- Beer! Food is good too.
- The beer is fantastic and their French fries with truffle oil and parmesan are by far the best fruits I've ever had.