2806 Clearwater St
Los Angeles, CA 90039
- Check the hoursand then enjoy your food and the space.
- Pastries and drinks, seasonal brunch. Solid place!
- Some weeks, guest chefs hold dinners here, such as brothers Chad and Chase Valencia, who host a modern Filipino dinner on the last Friday of each month (this week's dinner is already sold out).
- Dinner is usually prepared by David Thorne, the cook and artist who has been using this space as his studio and home base (in various professional and personal ways) since 2003.
- Brunch is run by Dan Mattern and Roxana Jullapat, the chefs who until recently ran the kitchen at Cook's County.
- Right now, Elysian is open about twice a week to the public, once for dinner and once for brunch.
- Elysian is an events space that sometimes opens for dinner and now holds a mainly regular brunch service on Sundays.
- Great wedding venue
- Great place for pop up dinners and events.
- Make sure to try the cheese board...the robbiola with strawberries to die for