117 W DE La Guerra St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Free Pool table attracts some of the best sharks in town. With great beer and great atmosphere, Elsie's is a truly great locals spot.
- Cash only. $2.75 ATM fee.
- Very cool bar if you don't mind some eccentric flair. I'd avoid the pinball machine there, but the cocktail cabinet they have has Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Galaga on it.
- Watch out for this guy!
- What ever you do, do not walk past this place. It's got a great vibe, one of the best bars in SB
- Pacman machine, coffee, pop tarts, wine margarita, i loved it! The atmosphere is low key but has a lot of character. Great local place
- Qupe syrah @ 8 dollars a glass. Pricey but amazing.
- Don't forget to bring cash. This place only sells beer and wine, no mixed drinks. Wonderful vibe. I love hanging out with friends on the back patio. Very nice artwork and comfy places to sit!
- Use the bathroom in the outside patio- the one inside smells like untreated sewer
- Got some work to do in the daytime? This is where I go. Great low-key vibe while the sun's up and the coffee's always good. Introduce yourself to the locals: boom, new friends.
- They've got a mrs PAC man machine. It's pretty awesome! Also, two bathrooms, one is accessed through the patio
- You've got confetti in your beard dude! Now that's a party town!! Quote of the night
- Awesome place, low key vibe, only beer and wine but super worth it. It's cash only!! But they have an ATM so it's all good