Elmwood Village Farmers Market
8:00am - 1:00pm
- Get cheese from First Light, beer from Community Beer Works, yogurt from White Cow and a whole wheat cinnamon roll from Five Points.
- 21 Brix #sweetershared
- T-Meadow farms had whole pork belly today. Time to smoke my own bacon. Also grabbed some fresh duck eggs and an everything bagel from Bread Hive.
- Nice fresh fruits and veggies
- Buy some grass-fed beef from Hanova Hills. Then go check out T-Meadows farms for the best in pasture-fed pork!
- Avenue Boys Smokehouse...YUM!
- Once a month there is an AWESOME nutritionist to answer all of your pressing health and wellness questions
- The Pasta Peddler has the best pasta, sauce and ravioli!
- Also five points bakery's multigrain bread is hearty and delish.
- Go veggie's bean burgers are so good
- Runs 8am to 1pm on Saturdays, mid-May through mid-December. Get there early. If you drive there, don't try to park at that corner, shoot for further up Bidwell for a spot. More info on their site.