Ellis Island Restaurant
- Steak Special served 24hrs a day for $7.99 which include a salad or soup and a Brew from a top-20 Brewery in the US! I say YES!
- Get the steak special. 8.99 and worth every penny!
- Steak special. $7.95 for a salad or soup, steak, potatoes, green beans and a home brewed beer of your choice.
- Looks like plenty of open tables but they make you wait for 15 minutes anyway :-(
- ask four the 24 hour steak dinner special 7.99 soup salad green beans, steak your choice of potato and a large beer or rootbeer, its not on the menu so ask!
- Must have Steak special! Steak, potato, greens, soup/salad, and a house beer all for under 9$
- Packed with locals and cheap! And good!
- Horrible service waited for AGES for a table even though the restaurant was empty
- Ask about their 'off menu' $7.99 10oz steak, potato, vegtable, salad, and a microbrew beer!
- Good steak And eggs for 5.99$. They also brew their own root beer!
- Grand Canyon tour guide suggested here for cheap slots, beer, & eats! Steak dinner w/all the trimmings + beer = $8.95 w/ $2 beer refills. Problem is the wait: 90 min on a Monday!!! Always a catch!
- That $6 steak and eggs breakfast doesn't feel like such a great deal after losing $105 at the roulette table afterwards.
- Steak dinner that is not on menu very good
- O restaurante muito bom e o atendimento tambem. As pessoas sao simpaticas e o preo nao alto. Adorei o baked penne pasta.
- Nice food and relativly affordable comparing to restaurants in hotels and on the strip. If youre into healthy I recommend the alaskan salmon
- Portions are huge and the good is delicious.
- $5.99 steak and egg special is amazing. One of only a few cheap late night eats left in Vegas, especially now that Bill's is closed.
- They will do the $8.99 10oz steak special with a soup or salad and beer.However,you will need a players card and need to go to a machine by the place to print it and you will wait about 15 to 20 mins
- Was disappointed to have to wait 'til 4pm to be seated but the ribs where more than worth the wait! The pub-brewed $1 beers come in huge glasses but tasted a little bit off. Did I mention the ribs?!?
- God damn slownessssss!