Elliott's Seafood Grille
$ $ $
6690 N Northwest Hwy
Chicago, IL 60631
- Amazing food, great atmosphere. Mom and I highly recommend this place!
- Classic #EdisonPark #steakhouse. Try the twice-baked potato as a side. The J Loor is a great cab by the glass.
- Excellent martinis and an attentive entertaining bartender.
- The stuffed salmon is a great menu option, with their Parmesan Roasted Potatoes!!!
- Miles is a great bartender. Steak options are great. My wife and I had the stuffed salmon--it was outstanding! One of Edison Park's nicer dining options!
- I had a horrible incident occur - We had a cockroach run across our table!!! Not only was that bad, but it happened twice, yes, TWO cockroach incidents prior to our salads arriving.
- Had Dave as our waiter tonight. He was in such a hurry I had to stop him from leaving our table twice so we could order something else. Food was great. House dressing is wonderful and seafood fresh
- Miles the bartender makes the best martinis, the parmesan crusted roughy is a must, and their house salad dressing is so good you'll want to bottle it and take it home!