Ellen's Homemade Ice Cream
- The Espresso Oreo is the best.
- ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Great people, ice cream, & carrot cake! I go to school close & wish I could be there everyday! Just wish they opened earlier ;)
- Having trouble making a decision? Can't go wrong with the Espresso Oreo! Good enough for two scoops :)
- Strawberry and banana smoothie with a scoop of coconut ice cream!
- Thursday is half off coffee and espresso!!
- Good ice cream, plenty of flavors and other options like ice cream soda and lunch soups / salads. reasonably priced. Friendly service.
- Chocolate malted shake FTW.
- Their spoons should be stronger.
- Try the special flavors. You can get anything made into a malted milk shake!
- Had the Guinness ice cream, real good!
- Great ice cream and awesome service. It's a good location also being across from good restaurants and a book store.
- Carrot cake and coconut ice cream are my favs. Love walking around town.. antique thrift shop, pies and pints, coffee and chillax with a book at Taylor Books and finish with sweets from Ellens.
- Awesome ice cream. Also the Italian soda is yum!
- Check their special board (near cash register hidden by the line if people) before you order. Thursday was 1/2 price small sundae, I so would have gotten that.
- The ice cream here is great. However, the ice cream soda leaves a lot to be desired.
- Coconut coffee milkshake = lip smacking.
- Get a warm brownie sundae with espresso Oreo and walnuts. Supreme indulgence.
- Veggie chili. Yum
- Get the raspberry choc. Chip its the best ever!
- Get a website or update yelp or something, we came off the highway at 7pm on a sunny Sunday evening and they were dead closed. No hours posted anywhere online, inside or on the doors either.