Elk Creek Cafe & Aleworks
Brewery, American, Bar
- Definitely worth the trip there, the beer was fantastic and so was the food .
- Great food made with locally grown ingredients, good variety. You can even order samplers of the different beers they brew on site.
- The hand cut fries are excellent.
- Food is awesome, beer is great. My buddies are chefs there, and they make some amazing food. Millheim is the place to be!
- Enjoy delicious local foods, Elk Creek brews, and friendly staff. Definitely worth the trip out to Millheim.
- Great walnut and black bean burger - Lots of fries too
- Get the fish!
- House made beer, love for live music, and local artists.
- Best beer in the region. Thanks Tim and Company!
- Cozy, laid-back pub. Brings in great local musicians. Tonight was blugrass banjos.
- Local food (brunch is awesome), solid, never-miss beers, and great live music, all in a fantastically friendly small town.
- Elk Creek burger is phenomenal! The water is outstanding! The Copper beer is great!
- Entertainment, brews
- Ipa and fries with aioli
- Try an IPA and french fries with aioli sauce. Always good live music.
- Beer and music!!!
- Brilliant- grt beer, grt atmosphere, grt food
- amazing brunch nice atmosphere friendly people
- The burger is phenomenal along with the fries. Yummy beers and wines. Get the corner table so you can watch the horses and buggies go by. A great place to relax and enjoy an adult beverage.
- Food and entertainment are awesome....my tip is...get there early for a show!