Elizabeth Park Rose Garden
88-94 Walbridge Rd
West Hartford, CT 06119
- Quite a nice park! Great spot for a walk
- One of the prettiest parks!! A must see. The Roses and flowers ib spring are gorgeous!!!
- Flowers, quiet, relaxing
- Hartfords go to for Rose Gardens. I believe they've won awards..... like NATIONAL status
- Absolutely beautiful! I had no idea there were so many types of roses. So serene!
- At Elizabeth park
- Two-and-a-half-acre garden of some 15,000 bushes is the centerpiece of 102-acre Elizabeth Park. http://www.theconnecticutbride.com/The-Connecticut-Bride/Spring-Summer-2012/Summer-Stars/
- Amazing place to explore and get lost for hours with that special someone!