Lounge, Nightclub, Cocktail
$ $ $
- Friday nights are insane!! I dj'd there last night. Shout out to dj tom taus, dj myster-e, dj catalyst!!
- Great place to eat, chill with friends and dance the night away!
- It was nice night
- Big smoking area right off the dance floor. That was cool.
- "We like electronic music and dancing, so Exchange LA & Elevate have some of the best sound systems & great people-watching" Rob & Janene @ www.ThisIsMyDowntown.com/Rob-Janene
- DJ here sat nights w SUCKS..changes songs every 2 seconds is like he's trying 2 practice dj..gt it right b4 u gt a job
- Enjoy the view and a Martini
- Great venue, awesome views, classy atmosphere...only downfall was the music. DJ stuck 2 one genre and repeated songs numerous times throughout the night.
- Great happy hour wine and food (taste, choices and excellent prices).
- Had an awesome time over here!
- The view here is like none other.
- Used to come here a lot. Lots of fun memories.
- Make a hell of a lemon drop
- Come for the good music and fun times, but make sure you don't leave before checking out the view.
- Long lines but bottle attendants were amazing!
- DJ on saturday night was awful. Cover charge is insane for a club that wasn't even half capacity. So many other options in DTLA. Stay away.
- ELEVATE FRIDAYS is DOPEEE!!! I know one promoter there that always takecare of my people! His 100% reliable, and hell takecare of your party too, hit him up sibil_events@yahoo .com
- It doesnt get any higher than this. Literally. Known as the highest bar in town, Elevate Lounge and Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant next door offer a swagged-out view of downtown LA.
- Horrible service!!!
- Save yourself $15 and take the Red Line to 7th Street. So much easier!