Wine Bar, New American, Gastropub
3309 Wallingford Ave N (at N 34th St.)
Seattle, WA 98103
- A spool of unfurled butcher paper hanging from a shelf near the front door is the only written menu. Snacks top the frequently tweaked menu. You will eat and drink well for the money at E.N.D.
- Eat what they want to bring you.
- Two words: bacon truffles
- Any place that hands you a glass of champagne upon entry is alright (actually amazing) by me!
- Most enjoyable evening I've had in years. Plan on a cab home.
- The stuffed peppers are heaven-sent.
- Great music and top notch service and food for those who enjoy many courses!
- Be expected to eat anything and drink to your hearts content. Don't ask any questions! It's definitely worth the wait.
- Can't say enough horrible things about this place, prepare to be chastised and treated like an idiot. I finally had enough of it, spend your money elsewhere.
- tell Fred & Lauri to bring you whatever they recommend! I've never had a bad meal here! Multiple servings, all of which are paired with exceptional drinks! Plan to Taxi home - you'll get tipsy!
- GREAT food, cool restaurant concept! Get there early before they fill up. Cabs are scarce... plan roundtrip with a driver ahead of time.
- Phred and Laurie Rocks!!!
- Can't say enough good things about this place. I can't wait to go back!
- menu rotates weekly on Tuesdays.