Hotel, Hotel Bar
701 Massachusetts St (7th & Massachusetts)
Lawrence, KS 66044
- Stay on the 5th floor in room 506, its haunted. They have a few pictures in the lobby of ghosts that reside here. So cool.
- The rooms here are awesome. The restaurant serves the best wings I've ever had. Go to the basement and check out the handpainted college tiles.
- 1/2 price martinis Thursday!
- Our room is bigger than some apartments! Valet parking is $15/day--park at the garage on Vermont for $1/day. Thurs is $5 Martinis here and Friday is $3.50 Free State beers.
- Go for martini night!
- This is a wonderful hotel to stay in, clean rooms, high quality-comfortable bed and a cool ambience! You will definitely love your stay here!
- Book a grand corner king if available.
- Good food with a nice atmosphere.
- Clean, spacious rooms for a pretty good price. Hotel staff are incredibly nice!
- Great happy hour!
- The restaurant and bar are bustling and brimming with energy, but check out how quiet the lobby becomes rifht after closing time!
- Very attentive, friendly staff. I love the green apple martinis!