Eldorado Hotel & Spa Santa Fe
Hotel, Resort, Spa
309 W San Francisco St (Sandoval Street)
Santa Fe, NM 87501
- I highly recommend if you get the Black Angus Burger to get it Medium Rare, the juices help the dry bun. Service can be slow and the prices are a bit high, but overall a good dining experience.
- Beautiful new mexican sunset while lounging in the rooftop hot tub!!
- Hotel is located at the edge of the historic area, we loved it & was an easy walk! The hotel is quiet & a nice place to go back to after an afternoon of walking around. We'd definitely go back!
- Great rooftop!
- The customer service is 2nd to known! Plus.....wait for it....wait for it... FREE COMPLIMENTARY Wi-Fi!!!
- you might only get access if you're staying there and they have security let you in but: be sure to check out the Chapel (you might even get play with the light switches when no one's looking)
- The staff is friendly and warm, the lobby is stunning, and the rooms are comfortable with individual fireplaces.
- Beautiful hotel. Awesome staff, friendly, helpful. Great room.
- Amazing staff. Sent fan up when A/C wasn't quite cutting it. The ice water with cups, lids, and straws in the lobby is a bonus to keep hydrated (avoid altitude sickness!)
- Dog friendly...great staff.
- Great location just minutes from the historic plaza. Quiet and clean comfort at reasonable prices. Only negatives were the smell of the gym and the high price to park
- Delicious calamari!!!
- $5 cheeseburgers here from 10am to 2pm.
- Great Holiday Party. We are not all that bad
- Nice rooms...
- Nicely dog friendly.