Elden's Food Fair
Supermarket, Grocery Store, Market
707 3rd Ave E (on corner of Nokomis)
Alexandria, MN 56308
- New store looks pretty nice including the bathrooms
- If you don't mind the drive to other end of town, go to Aldi's; the produce is just as good and much cheaper
- Always have special s but watch the dates
- Great store but if they are out of something on the shelf they are most likely out in back to, so don't bother asking anyone, but certain people may go above and beyond for you to make up for it.
- Nice Sales !
- Wonderful variety of frozen pizzas.
- Shop on Sunday nights...less busy. Store is open 24/7 but they still stock during the day and its annoying. The stickers are always in the way.