El Tenampa Mexican Restaurant
655 Route 72 East
Manamhawkin, NJ 08050
- Chimichangas make liquid fire come out of my rectom
- Get extra soft toilet paper for the next day.
- Love this place! Tacos, Burritos, and the Chimichanga are excellent!!!
- Best Mexican restaurant ---- byob!!
- Use extreme caution while farting after eating because a simple toot could be explosive diareah.
- Try the burrito delicioso it's super bein!
- The free chips and salsa to start with is addicting! Tasty large portions.
- Chips and green salsa , amazing. Varied menu , and have a breakfast menu! Great service , clean and friendly !
- Just ordered enchiladas, burritos, and enchilada zuizas. Delicious
- great food and awesome service :)
- Smartysfaces@hotmail.com. smarty love eating here! Its the best!!!!
- Taco salad with Blackened Beef is incredible. The Campesina soup makes you sweat, but you can't stop eating it.
- This place is inconsistent. Sometimes it's delicious, sometimes it's bland. Guess it depends on who's in the back.
- Enchiladas Tricolor are the bomb-diggy-dang-dang!
- The guacamole is worth the extra charge - get it. :)
- If you're not into stale chips, kindly ask for fresh from the bag chips (otherwise they've been sitting out all day).
- Great Salsa and chips to start the meal. The food is nice portions and very tasty.