2605 Stagg Hill Rd
Manhattan, KS 66502
- Probably the best Mexican in town!
- If you end up in the back dining room, prepare to be ignored.
- Tuedays thursdays and saturdays 99 cent margaritas
- They have these cactus bowls that are amazing but huge. Definitely can b split
- Huge portions, quick and friendly service, fun atmosphere. Great spot to grab a bite with girlfriends.
- Got the street tacos two were good. One was eh. chorizo was inedible.
- Always great service and good food. Try out the tacos carne asada. The hot pot is a awesome as well. Tons of food.
- Good stuff. Try it if you haven't yet!
- A lot better then jc
- I asked for extra napkins. The waitress brought me one with writing on it.
- The shrimp here is some of the best I've ever had, especially in the Pollo Hawaiiano.
- With a name like that, it must be a Mexican restaurant! Ive probably eaten at every Mexican restaurant in town and this was definitely one of them. Be sure to try the, um, cheese dip?
- Great experience