2350 W Cermak Rd (at Western Ave)
Chicago, IL 60608
- Ask for the sour cream sauce for the chips. It's not on the menu.. its a secret. Shsssssh!
- Try the enchiladas rojas de pollo. Very tasty!
- The burrito's are really good!
- Considering their tacos are HUGE, the price is quite low. Try the "caldo de camarn", you won't regret it
- Good tacos!!!! Best hot sauces around the city.
- Una de las meseras se preocupo mucho por solo atender una mesa creo que para hechar novio tiene que hacerlo fuera de su trabajo..... Por que se ve mal que regrese y regrese a la misma mesa por nada
- "El TacoNASTY" is more like it.
- Tortilla chips come with sour cream:)
- If a place hasn't been shut down at least once, it's not worth trying.
- Best tip ever! Don't eat here. Filthy and disgusting place. By the way, the sour cream that you request for. The chips is watered down. Also, this place has been shut down many times for infestation.