El San Juan Hotel - Curio a Collection by Hilton®
6063 Avenida Isla Verde
Carolina, Carolina Municipio 00979
- This hotel is a perfect get away. Great accommodations in a relaxing setting. The beach and pool are perfect with and without kids. We love it here! Get up early if you want a cabana. They rock.
- There's a wine open bar for $20 on Fridays and Saturdays, from 9-12, in the wine cellar near Starbucks. Do it!!
- Keep your money in your pocket
- Awesome lobby scene. Great drinks, excellent people watching and yummy drinks.
- Mildred the bartender pours 'em strong. Tip her well!
- Great decor terrible service at the front desk. They treat you like you're staying here for free. Would never come back.
- If you're over the age of 23, skip club Brava!!! Don't believe the hype! Awful
- 2 drinks in the lobby for $25. Save you money. Club is fun but small even being that it has an upstairs n downstairs. Very overpriced entrance n drinks. Bartenders are nice. Good mix of music.
- Please tell the truth about this property! Its either a very young or older population nothing in between and some1 suggested that staff does behave as though you owe them! Even Hilton Diamond Members
- The rooms: bed are platform horrible, bathrooms falling apart, and staff just are not as friendly as in other hotels in PR; Customer Service Training is highly encouraged!
- lots of memories.. great hotel to spend precious moments..
- A giant casino, if gambling is your things. A full fledged mall if you want to do some shopping. Two full clubs (the lavish Brava and smaller Rose) if you need to dance. This hotel really has it all.
- Great bar in the lobby, awesome view from Brother Jimmy's on the top floor.
- Great Time!
- find the hammocks by the pool and take the best nap of your life. then get a beachfront massage with ocean breeze running over you. be so happy you left NYC winter!
- Issues range from. Bad first impression at the font desk (reservations where wrong, no empathy or apologies (two adult children had to share a bed last night, bartender blew nose and poured my drink.
- Not sure what is going on here but the hotel is looking tired and dirty. Walls, elevators, rooms, cabanas, etc. customer service has been less that stellar. I have had major issues this trip.
- Straight up amazing! Clean, beautiful, and super friendly. Only problem is the prices. AVOID THE MINI BAR/SNACKS! Why pay $7 for a beer when Pueblo is right around the corner for way less?
- super tight slot machines... Casino Del Mar is way better.
- Pretty casino. Nice lobby, excellent Italian restaurant. Bad: you have to wake up at 5 a.m. To get a chair by the pool! Ridiculous.