El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
11677 Fox Rd (Oaklandon Road)
Indianapolis, IN 46236
- Best marguerita in town!
- Just had lunch there. The food is amazing. Get anything that has the the chile pablano. 44 oz Margarita is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Tacos al Pastor are HIGHLY recommended! Delicious and you get a LOT of food! One of the best things on their menu!
- Love the salsa, fajitas, and burritos mexicanos
- The best I ever had :)
- Now that's what I'm talkin about!
- Just love the margaritas and bean dip!
- Get the queso es moy delicioso
- Service was incredibly slow and we were the only people in the place. Lots of added charges on the menu if you don't pay attention. The one on high school road is MUCH better. Food is alright though.
- Absolutely offended by people at the bar, and I have so much patience! Unbelievable! Wrapped my food to go!
- The food is good but avoid the drunk racists in the bar. They're here all the time.
- Start with a little choriqueso and thank me later.
- Very busy on the weekends after church let's out!
- Tall dos equis n queso with chips is the way to go.. dank spot
- If the regular salsa is too hot, ask for the mild.
- AMAZING nachos!
- This place has really gone down hill. Los Agaves in McCordsville is so much better.