1225 University Blvd (btw 12th & 13th Ave)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Drink drank drunk
- Their margaritas are the best in Tuscaloosa, especially when they are $3 during happy hour. Their White Russians are great, too. The Dude abides...
- Happy hour margaritas are no joke. Have two and you're night will be off to a great start!
- Don't piss off the chair nazi!
- Get the Pollo con Arroz. It will never do you wrong.
- Try the tamarindo margarita- yum!
- They have this new asinine rule where they won't seat you until your entire party has arrived.
- Hey- you're looking at this tip right now. It's awesome.
- Perfect Thirsty Thursday location. Killer margaritas, mostly tequila.
- Get jorge pollo or rico as your waiter. They're pretty much the shyt.
- Chimichangas and margaritas
- Classic Mexican on the strip. Come for cheese dip and margaritas!
- You can't seat until your entire party is there so make sure you have everyone when you get there. Chicken and cheese quesadilla is to die for.
- Best margaritas in town.
- If you are 21 years old and on a budget this is the place to be for dinner. Margaritas are only $3 during happy hour and happy hour lasts pretty much all day!
- Fun place to go get dinner and drinks with some friends before a long night of going out.
- Margaritas are the best that I've found in Tuscaloosa. Food is always good with fairly decent service.
- Order the beef tacos and add cheese dip to the tacos. Taste great
- The service is terrible! The servers barely talk to you and make you feel like an idiot. Go to Fernando's instead they take bama cash and the manager walks around with Cuervo to top off your margs!
- Service stinks! Get the chile rellano. Cheese dip small portions......