El Rey Del Taco Truck
Food Truck, Tacos, Mexican
33-01 30th Ave (33rd St - In front of Rite Aid)
Astoria, NY 11103
- You will get fat... So good...
- Late-night drinkers are powerless before the sincronizada ($7) a gooey melted ham-and-cheese between pressed flour tortillas. One of our 25 favorite food trucks!
- An Astoria late-night institution!
- Best tacos in Astoia
- The best tacos ever ! The chorizo and bistec are my fave ! Also the tostadas will always satisfy you.
- Awesome tacos, some of the best around and now they have fish tacos!
- Carne enchilada es muy caliente!
- Now accepting credit cards
- What happened to the old, good chef? This new young guy sucks!! Half the time he misses orders and you wait forever or get the wrong thing. Other times there is barely any meat! Favorite spot ruined!
- I'm not sure how I feel about the quality of the meat... Go veg.
- Always amazing - except that one time.
- Delicious chicken quesadilla - wrap is nice n thin - rich in fresh veggies - just enough spice (not too spicy).
- I'm here almost every night. Best Mexican food in Astoria.
- I want to marry and produce children for whoever had a part in the production of this amazing thing.
- Right by the Rite Aid. Really cool guys and pretty good for NYC
- they will make a veggie quesadilla or burrito for you...ask for extra cheese!
- Generally considered the best taco truck in Astoria. They all seem the same to me. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Late night munchies spot for all Astorians! Idk how I feel about the meat and chicken, but the vegetarian tostadas are amazing!
- Like the halal guys at 53rd and 6th. But Mexican style!plus the guacamole is free:)
- Chorizo Platillo. Amazing!