El Patron Mexican Grill
- The food here is incredible and the servers are lovely. you have to try their guacamole (if you like spicy, ask for it, they make it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU). Oh yeah and don't forget the skirt steak<3
- The food here is incredible and the service is impeccable!! This place is a neighborhood favorite!!!
- great Spanish food. outstanding service & great music
- Everything from drinks to food is great but the wait time is pretty long
- Yes totally recommend thus place; there's always a "but", though. Margaritas are fantastic, the bartender always nice, but every once and a while the waiter could be nicer. But LOVE this place.
- Monday and Tuesday 10 entrees under $10 amazing!
- Try the Fajitas Mixta
- Try the Guacamole
- Try the House Salad
- Try the Mini Empanadas
- Great food :)
- Really good food served differently than most Mexican restaurants
- The Plato Patron and Sangria are awesone!
- Eat the shrimp and steak fajitas and a have a large passion fruit margarita and then have another....
- Their micheladas blow! Stick with the margaritas! And Holla at Chris P. He's my Hero!
- DONT bother with the micheladas, they're awful. Fly to TX for a real one.
- Tostones con todo! Slammin!
- Everything! My favorites are the fajitas; the mussels are to die for; the house wings ; the mango chicken is super tasty; killer margaritas!
- The guac was amazing !!!
- If you're visiting El Patron on the weekends expect at least a 30 min wait .