129 Jefferson St.
Jefferson, GA 31401
- Yummy food and such polite staff!!!
- The spinach quesadilla was excellent. Lots of spinach and mushrooms, not overwhelmed with a ton of cheese
- I had the fish tacos which were very good. The lunch serving of the chimichanga was half of what my coworkers expected though. Overall, a great experience.
- I personally like the chicken fajitas.
- Speedy Gonzales
- Yummy food and the staff is always stellar! Our go-to Mexican restaurant.
- We love this place!!!! Everyone is always friendly and polite! The food at lunch or dinner is always quite yummy!!!
- the guys here are always fantastic!
- The Mocombo is AMAZING! And the wait staff are great!
- Not impressed!!!
- El Cazuelon. Nuff said.
- Not impressed
- The steak and queso burrito is also pretty damn bollah