El Indio Tortilla Factory
- the guacamole is AMAZING!! aand this place is cheap (:
- Opened in 1960. Casual family-owned Mexican food, with counter service and a no-frills dining area.
- This place has been around for a VERY LONG TIME and there's good reasons why. The food is soooo delicious! And also pretty cheap. My go-to is the chicken burrito with rice.
- Chicken tacos are awesome!
- Their beef burrito is amazing \m/
- The shredded beef tacos and tamales are to die for. I give all other tacos to the El Indo taco test! Don't forget to ask for the pico de gallo
- They have chili pods, masa, chorizo and fresh tortillas for sale! They're better and fresher than any supermarket in the area.
- Make sure to double check your to-go order. Mine was just wrong ... but it tasted good.