Rock Club, Dive Bar, Music Venue
- In 1990, Pearl Jam played their first show at the Off Ramp Cafe, now called El Corazon. At the time, though, Pearl Jam was still going by their first name: Mookie Blaylock. Yes, that name rocks.
- best small venue in seattle by far!
- Simple Monsters!!! ROCK ON!
- Definitely have to go there at least once in your life. It always feels very at home every time i go, definitely a Seattle experience.
- The show will never be as cool on your phone as it is in real life.
- One of my favorite venues. They always book awesome artists and I love the bar!
- This venue is soooo hot and stuffy......it has poor ventilation make sure you wear summer clothing.
- For bands: show up on time and be professional and you will have an awesome time. Show up late and not prepared, well were not your mom. Were here to work with you, not for you. No
- There isn't nearly enough dicks drawn on the walls in the dressing rooms.
- Staff are excellent with my wife's disability sound system good water a bit high but over all an excellent place to see bands
- Get the fried chicken from Mary's Kitchen. Probably the best fried chicken I've ever had.
- Tit, tit, tities y'allz! Sucide Girls rumble the the house bangers styles!
- No kung-fu dancing in the mosh pit! Mosh like an adult.
- Check out The Downtown Fiction w/ All Time Low at El Corazon on 10/28!
- Microphone check concert wtf no wonder no one I know will go to shows here.
- Minus The Bear tell us this was one of their favorite hometown venues to play in Seattle when it was still The Graceland! For opportunities to perform at other cool venues, see http://ourstage.us/3o
- Hyper Crush show on 17feb!
- Staff didnt want to recognize my out of state ID (and matching passport) so they took my $16 and kicked me out for a fake id... had to call 911 and have the police get my refund and ID back.., unreal.
- The spot of Soundgarden's in-film concert performance in the movie Singles. (Curbed)
- Holy hell the Pulled Pork Sammie is killer here at Mary's Kitchen in El Corazon and you don't have to go inside to order they have a window that you can order to go till 11pm