2328 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
- La palomilla con moros y cristianos riqusimo nuca a cambiado su sabor
- Featured in "Ask Mr. Gold: Top 10 Pico Boulevard Eats" by Jonathan Gold. Click 'More Info' to read all about it!
- Cuban food awesome. Masitas de puerco fritas are bomb!
- Small staff makes for long waits but the food is so worth the wait! Paella and Cuban sandwich are bomb! Potato balls are amazing!
- Palomia Empanizada is a must have
- El pescado Al colmao muy rico
- This is the most authentic Cuban restaurant in Los Angeles. It's old school classic Cuban. Bistec Palomilla, Ropa Vieja, Black Beans & rice, & platanos fritos.
- Better, and cheaper, than Versailles!