El Cholo Cantina
- Good (and pretty strong), award-winning margharitas. Food is not great, but not bad as aiport fair goes.
- Touting LA's best margaritas and I agree. and the nachos were quite tasty.
- STRONG margaritas.
- If you love diarrhea, then you'll love this place.
- stay thirsty my friend
- Pre-mixed margaritas, not the best. Normal airport prices.
- Deb is an awsome server. Tell he mark said Hi! :)
- Pretty sure this was closed. Not many food options in terminal 5!
- L.A. Margarita is delicious!
- So so food and terrible service
- Airport-quality food and prices, but a good place to spend a layover. Service was excellent. (Plus, best gluten-free option in Terminal 5 if you're tired of salads.)
- Slowest service ever.....seriously ridiculous
- Avoid. Service is good but food is overpriced for microwave taste.
- Margs were great, Nahid is a great bartender...snarky, bespectacled waiter was a douche
- Perhaps the "real" restaurant in LA has good margaritas and good food, but the airport outpost does NOT. Honestly, you're better off going to McDonald's.
- Food needs mor sat, and kind of dry
- A Margarita with well liquor is $12! No thank you.
- Good place to people watch. I disagree with the slow service comments but they were not busy at 3:00. Chicken burrito was a bit bland.
- LAKERS rule! :) Lakers' territory... Nice drinks while watching the game and waiting for an overseas flight!
- Good margaritas to pass the time