2410 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
- "El Charro" is Spanish for "The Charro."
- Daily breakfast special before 11- $3.35 egg dishes.
- The perfect end to a night of barhopping on Milwaukee Ave. - CBS Chicago
- Chilaquiles verde is great!
- Came here at like 3am. "Cash only" and they take credit minimum of $10. The food isn't that bad at all considering late night eats.
- Try the quesidias
- Ask for tortilla de harina the tacos taste better!
- late nite mex perfect for munchies after the whistler. good guac, steak and onions, chicken enchiladas.
- Try the tacos al pastor. Excellent!
- The best drunk food I've ever had in my life. Not sure if the food is so amazing because I'm drunk or it's because it's really that damn good. Can't go wrong with anything.
- Barbacoa taco is great after a bar hopping session
- Do not order a chicken taco here. It's scraps of chicken from their soup and has bones and cartilage in it. The rude waitress will just get mad and tell you, "it's chicken" Shrug.
- best guacamole in town !
- Had great service first time. This time, waitress got my order wrong and was mad at me because I told her she got it wrong.