El Centinela Mexican Restaurant
138 W Athens St Ste A
Winder, GA 30680
- Best Mexican food I've ever had!!
- Try the Burrito con Crema.
- Best Mexican Food around!
- Have never been disappointed. The salsas isn't hot which I like. Hate hot salsa.
- Got the enchiladas supream. Killer!!!! Good sweet tea as well
- Nachos supremo it's the best.
- Great service. Great food. Reasonable prices.
- Love the huevos rancheros!
- Awesome service and food! Will def be back.
- Super fast service....they understand customer satisfaction!
- Great food and fast service. Been here twice and loved the food every time. The quesadilla texana was great. Great portions for the price.
- El Molcajete... Yummy!
- A friend ordered take out last wk & while eating food found a BAND AIDE in it! She called & they said not to worry, 1 of the cooks wears a band aide to keep from getting blisters while cooking. Gross!
- Four delicious chicken tacos & 2 drinks for less than 10 bucks. Thought to beat that!
- Those aren't shrubs in the lobby. The locals are all wearing Mossy Oak.
- Awesome food!
- Ordered a chili relleno and couldn't even eat it. It should have been a poblano stuffed with cheese, battered, fried and topped with sauce. Received hamburger slop with cheese. No poblano at all!
- Lunch el Texano is delish. Don't trust tips left by people who can't use proper grammar! This place is great.