- Get the chili relleno. SO. GOOD.
- I'm not the kind to order soup as an entree until now. This chicken soup is amazeballs!
- The last time I ate here, I threw up in my car on the way home. Seriously. IT'S THAT GOOD!
- I like everything I have had here. My favorites are the chimichanga, the poblano, the wings and the margaritas.
- Very good magaritas & corona-rita try them......
- Great service. Great food.
- Great mexican authenic mexican food with fast service.
- If you are a vegetarian the Veggie Burrito (#6 on Veggie dishes) is amazing. They load it with all sorts of veggies and the top shelf margarita pitcher is only $17. It's a big pitcher!!
- Try the broccoli...great stuff and not on the menu.
- Ask for the broccoli and carrots... Amazing!
- Try the chicken soup.
- The brochetta Acapulco is incredible!
- Try the chile relleno, fo sho.
- Lunch especials, amigo.
- The best Mexican food in the area. Make sure to order some cheese dip.
- Margarita Thursdays!!!
- The chimichangas here are very good.