El Capitan Theatre
6838 Hollywood Blvd (at Highland Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Listen to music of the Mighty Wurlitzer before the movie!
- For a few dollars, splurge on the VIP admission, which includes reserved seats, early admission, no waiting in line and free popcorn! Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Kristen Stewart "On The Road" Opening Night
- Seats r made for little people
- PERFECT AMBIANCE. One of the last great places to see CLASSIC Disney Films. The VIP is only a few dollars more and WELL WORTH IT. Celebrity spotting is very common at the movie premiers here.
- Love the El Capitan Theatre!!! Thank you Disney for restoring and saving this spectacular Theatre and is Pipe Organ and other facilities!!!
- VIP is worth spending the extra $.
- Rumors persist that a secret underground tunnel runs between the El Capitan and Grauman's Chinese Theater, used by early movie stars to evade the crush of fans following Hollywood premieres.
- They now serve Coke products instead of Pepsi
- Try the pin traders sundae...
- Every Second Saturday Of The Month Behind El Capitan Theatre The 4130 Subway Series BMX Ride:D
- There's usually a lot of kids here. But if you knock them out of the way, you can get the good seats first.
- VIP Balcony!! Props display
- enjoy watching here
- My 2 dtrs and I were here for Cinderella yesterday and it was a great show! 3D floral designs projected on walls and ceiling to coincide with film opening. And confetti cannons blowing pastel petals!
- The 20th anniversary Scare-ebration of The Nightmare Before Christmas is taking place exclusively at the landmark El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood from Oct. 15 to Nov. 3.
- Arrive early to see all the pre-show entertainment!
- Best time ever with Adam, Marvin, belinda, Peter
- Our favorite theater in all of Los Angeles. If you love Disney movies, this is the place to go see them all. Get the VIP tickets; they include reserved seating, popcorn and a drink.
- I can only see Disney movies here. Perfect ambiance.