Dive Bar, Bar
1356 N Front St (at Master St)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- tip yr bartender!
- EB boasts an everything-you-need $5 "Kensington Happy Meal," which is comprised of two hot dogs, a bag of chips, a PBR pounder, and a toy.
- Nerds beware
- R.I.P. Star Wars Pinball.
- $3 city special. PBR tall boy & shot of whiskey.
- Get into an argument outside with a hipster about Morrissey. Yeah, its one of those places
- $3.50 citywide. PBR tall boy & a shot of heaven hill. Yes.
- A little slice of Brooklyn
- I dont care what the signs say. The BOYS room always smell like piss and the GIRLS room doesn't.
- There is nothing quite like the wonder that is El Bar. When it gets warm out, throwing back Citywides in the backyard is heaven on earth.
- A Fishtown favorite. We go for the drinks but love it for the Star Wars pinball machine.
- Come for the beer, stay for the cats.
- New High Score 20140
- Tip Jess she rules!
- Bad ass dive bar that you want to keep coming back to
- Burp...10 characters.
- El Bar Bowling team FTW!
- Great live show on open mic night. Nicely priced drinks.
- Hip and grungy dive bar that pretty much takes Fishtown to its logical conclusion. Well priced beer, pool table, pinball machine and amazing outdoor yard set this place apart
- Fantastic backyard! Good selection of beers.