27 South Central Avenue (S Main St.)
Spring Valley, NY 10977
- the best mexican food around, gotta love the cheese appetizer and banana dessert that comes with the meals and nights with the mariachi band is always a fun time with the girlies
- Best Mexican food ever.
- Best Mexican food in the world...even Mexico.
- I've been going to El Bandido since I was a baby. They have the best quesadillas out of any restaurant anywhere.
- Love the freebies
- Best Mexican food in the world
- Food and service are both great.
- The complimentary quesadillas are some of the best I've had. The cheese they use is amazing.
- Good and moderately priced. They even bring you a small desert treat at the end without extra charge. The waiters are a bit dry but the food and value make up for it.
- Delicious food..!!
- OMG amazing!
- Easily accommodated a party of 14 adults and 14 children @ 5!!!
- Best Mexican restaurant I've ever been to. Beware the margaritas! They're delicious but incredibly strong. :)
- Large portions! The chilles rellenos is very good!
- Good food and margs
- Tacos & Nachos!! I love them. My daughter always gets the cheese enchiladas. I love the service and food my family always comes here
- Great experience from the appetizer to the dessert. Pleasant service and reasonable price. They have a location in Middletown NY also.
- Inside ambiance is amazing. Food is extraordinary! I'm definitely coming back!
- Perfect guacamole!
- botana special combination -guacamole, nachos, chilaquiles, refried beans, queso derretido con chorizo