4515 Inglewood Blvd (Culver Blvd.)
Culver City, CA 90230
- The Carnitas taquitos are awesome! Huge portions, cheese and topped off with a slice of avocado.
- Beware the Abajeo burrito. It is the size of a small elephant.
- The black Security guy in the parking has been sitting outside since I was 5yrs old!
- Great food. Large portions and super reasonable price. Carne Asada Burrito was really good.
- Try their tacos with avocado and cheese, or their tortas! And get an horchata to wash it down
- Huge portions and inexpensive!
- chicken taquitos, a la carte, soft.... you're welcome.
- Taquitos (carnitas) are the best!
- Camaron A La Diabla over a scrambled egg, bean and rice. Unreal.
- Chile verde! & burritos
- Pick an item, it's all good! Been coming here for the last 30 years! The food is still delicious! My faves: taquitos, Super Tostada, El Abajeo Burrito and the soups! Love this place!
- Love the people and the vibe. "Almost" feels like Mexico -- or Tijuana anyway...
- El Albajeno opened in 1969.
- Best Mexican food in West LA
- Tacos, burritos, enchiladas,tortas, everything is good.
- Come for breakfast and get the chilaquiles.
- #12 Combo is the best, can't go wrong
- Bean and cheese burritos of the gods
- Stick with #12. The carnitas taquitos are worth the hype!
- Try the cerviche tostada, it's delicious!