Theater, Movie Theater
- Landmark theatre of Park City and the Sundance Film Festival. Grab a coffee at nearby Java Cow or at SundanceTV HQ beforehand.
- What a great place for concerts! Great acoustics and limited seating make for an intimate setting. For those so inclined, full open bars open throughout the shows.
- Lovely, intimate theater with great sound. Seats are comfy. I saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch here and it was fantastic
- 2nd row right center aisle. Great legroom
- We Love our Local Historic Egyptian Theater ! We get great shows such as Classic Bands, Theatrical Productions, Comedy and Special Events in a Perfect Size setting !
- This is where the films are screened for Sundance. Cool spot
- Excellent place to enjoy a Sundance Film Festival Movie.
- Midnight screenings at Sundance are the best.
- You can sit in the front row because the stage is deep so you're never too close to the movie screen.
- Check out Egyptian Theatre as seen on Rachael Ray - $40 a Day
- Smallish screen, with seats like an old HS auditorium...and yet ambience is great for watching artsy films
- I really wished they made the Egyptian look a lot older, compared to its current style.
- They let you bring in your own drinks, so grab a coffee at Java Cow down the road on your way in. Or, if you prefer they have food and snacks available for sell as well!
- Stand up @ Black Box!