Ee Chinese Cuisine
Eastin Hotel, Phileo Damansara
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46350
+60 3-7665 1111
- RM48.00++ (per adult) all you can eat dim sum promo. Worth it!
- Don't miss the yee sang which is the best in town.
- Siew mai with goose liver is a gastronomic indulgence
- Awesome dim sum
- Dim Sum is average but the ambience in nice.
- I have never been a fan of Chinese food, usually needed 2 be dragged almost kicking & screaming, but this place surprised me. Truly delicious, fresh steamed fish & everyone's fave: The Peking Duck
- The special Vermicelli with seafood is great! For a very traditional taste drink oolong tea.
- Sunday dim sum buffet better than Sime Darby Convention Center
- Nice atmosphere
- It's now pork-free. W.e.f. chinese new year 2014.
- Nice ambience , CNY mood
- The served at Ee is fantastic. You should try the pan fried pork imported from Spain. Don't miss out on their Dim Sum. The best in town
- Sharks fin dumpling is recommended...unless you're against the consumption of sharkfin
- Great non halal food
- Buffet dimsum!!!!
- Must have the lemon grass jelly!
- The live oyster with salted egg yolk and butter is very good. Only available till end july.
- Halal Chinese restaurant with good ambience. Love the fragrance of the Peking duck, wrapped in thin egg crepes. The leftover meat can be stir-fried in noodles, but I found that a bit bland and too wet
- Dimsum Buffet @ RM56 per pax. Great soup dumplings, terrific stir fried turnip cake etc. No trolley service, order of the menu. Be sure to try the Peking duck, it is cooked to perfection!