Regal Edwards Temecula & IMAX
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Love going to the movies... You may catch me often here de-stressing! ;-)
- Stop at Costco first and buy 2 tickets for $14.99. Then scalp them for $10 each in front of the theater. Now you're up $5. Do it enough you can afford a ticket and popcorn!
- My favorite theater in Southern California. Great service, clean, and discounted movies before Noon everyday.
- All movies are $ 6 dollars before noon everyday
- Sitting at the bottom row is the only real way to enjoy an imax movie!
- Get tickets online before getting there... so much easier!
- Download Regal app and get $3 off drink coupon when you use app at theater.
- The first showing everyday is always discounted
- Love the popcorn for breakfast !!
- Use your Regal card to earn points and free movie tickets
- Go see an awesome movie. Go out and complain about the movie being terrible. If you gripe enough they'll give you a free ticket. Obtain free ticket. Go and watch movie again.
- Great selection for everything.
- Tuesday tickets are cheaper
- Great spot to catch a movie!
- For a theatre this large, you'd think they'd have a larger restroom. Say hi to the guy at the urinal next to you, just don't shake his hand.
- Nice big theatre right next to the mall and red robin
- Beautiful clean theater with lots of room. Nice staff
- learn to whisper
- There are only 20 chairs to sit down to eat a snack before your movie so, don't come early.
- Every clean and great staff