Edwards Apple Orchard
7061 Centerville Rd
Poplar Grove, IL 61065
- Eat a fresh apple cider donut. You will not regret it!
- A must try is the Apple Pie with ice cream and a cup of warm apple cider!
- Apple pie or Cider Donut: hot. You choose. Chase that with some cider - beautiful.
- Try apple pie withe chedder cheese. MMMMM
- The BEST apple donuts in the WORLD!
- Very busy on weelends
- This is one of my favorite places on the planet. ;) can't wait til it opens every year. ;) bring on the fall!!!
- The sweet corn salsa is easily the best thing here, except for the donuts and apples of course!!!
- A yearly tradition. Always a fun time.
- Don't miss the apple donuts - they are addictive! And then get some delicious apples to not feel so bad about eating all those donuts
- Apple cider doughnuts mmmm
- Welcome to the 1940s where they don't take credit cards.
- If you don't get apple donuts, you need to rethink your life.
- Made a trip for some special treat.
- Make sure to bring cash because Edwards is cash only. There are ATMs on site if you don't mind using them. And, of course, you have to try the apple cider donuts & apple slices with caramel.
- Apples! Pie! Donuts! Tractors to climb on! Basically, autumnal heaven for children and adults alike.
- Best Apple cider around!
- Apple cider donuts!! Also the corn salsa is great. Lots for the whole family here.
- The donuts are the best part. But they also have amazing food and a lot of fun things to check out and buy.
- Love this place but it's getting more expensive each year