Edgewood Retail District
Mall, Plaza, Big Box Store
Moreland Ave NE at Caroline St NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
- WORST parking lot design EVER!!!!!
- Park underground. Always more space and less traffic there.
- Try the ice cream at the new Morrelli's location. It helps beat the summer heat
- A great addition to the intowner's shopping needs. But beware - the parking lot can be really challenging - both in's and out's and the drivers!
- My favorite Ross is here!
- It's always a madhouse. Avoid if you can!
- No matter your provider, this area has the worst cell phone reception in Atlanta!
- Has everybody heard about the ERD? ERD, ERD, ERD. ERD is the word.
- Slummy and bummy
- I'm pretty sure this place is in between the 4th and 5th levels of hell. Oh and good luck using your phone if you have AT&T.
- Its always friggin busy here. Beware of the ppl who dont know how to drive
- You'd think it was Snowmageddon... there's a mad scramble for champagne, beer and party snacks (which actually makes more sense in an ice storm than milk and bread....)
- Barnes and Noble/Target/Bed, Bath & Beyond ... that's all I need.
- More parking downstairs.
- Always my morning one-stop-shop. Get it all done in one shopping center.
- Also known as Hell in Atlanta.
- Don't park underground for long. My car was a minute away from being stolen. No cameras.
- Anchored by big box retailers Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's and Best Buy, this center definitely serves a purpose for EA; unfortunately at the expense of the locally-owned shops that we adore.
- Best Target and Ross stores, worst parking and reception for cell phones!
- underground parking is hassle free, especially for visiting Target.