Edgewater Hotel and Waterpark
- Great pool and the staff are awesome!
- The grilled chicken caesar salad is wonderful too.
- Willy G. is the perfect manager. We had an issue and he fixed it swiftly and with good humor!
- Book A party with the Party Coordinators. Best party place in town
- Say hi to the hottie Eric! He does a great job and is cute!
- Great place for anyone to stay.
- Parking is HORRIBLE in the winter. Expect to walk.
- Best pizza in town at Tiki Tom's!
- The indoor water park, the food, the employees, and the of course the view
- They have rooms with good views of Lake Superior, but I-35 is in between so slightly noisy on the patio. Easy to get to other places. Stinky elevators. Bath & Body stress relief complimentary soaps!
- The breakfast is the worst its cold and you have to walk like the whole 4 th floor then go to the basement and it's freezing.
- Make sure Tiki Tom is sober when he gives you your room keys, we just walked into a room with teen aged girls already checked into it.. #Awkward#
- The best place to be in Duluth, awesome family friendly atmosphere
- Use promo code "bonus" until Dec 19, 2013! Great deal!!!
- Watch out for the life guards...I think they are sponsored by #RedBull. They don't ever sit, which is great...But, they may run you over! #fastwalk #headonaswivel
- Looks like pandamonium! BUT very well organized, the pool staff is great!
- The outdoor hot tub is awesome when it's snowing
- Don't get the pizza worst pizza ever. Way over priced.
- UMD alumni get discounts: 50% off Sunday-Thursday (September to May). 20% off Sunday-Thursday (June, July, & August). 25% off Holidays/School Breaks. 15% off Friday & Saturday. Must call to reserve.