Edgartown, MA 02539
- The iconic 1881 lighthouse, originally built for Crane Beach, in Ipswich, was dismantled and brought by barge to the Vineyard. Climb the spiral staircase for views of the harbor and Chappaquiddick.
- Take a tour and climb to the top for the best view of Edgartown Harbor.
- 100% worth stopping by, beautiful views.
- Nice view! Will cost you $5 to climb to the top.
- It is a good place to catch scup. $5 to go in the light house. Very pretty area.
- Breathtaking views! An amazing beach.
- Cobran $5 dls por subir, la verdad no vale la pena.
- Great fishing spot by the lighthouse.
- Love it. Lighthouses. Yea
- $5 to go to the top
- Great place to watch the sunset.
- Cute yet not very impressive
- Watch out for Jaws
- One of a few lighthouses I know where you can walk from a town and enjoy both view and beach in the same location
- Lovely place
- $5 admission to go INTO the lighthouse. Not very tall so can't imagine the view to be so spectacular. Unless you are a lighthouse fanatic eager to view the interior, it it probably not worth it.
- Open daily through Sept 6, Sat/Sun Sept 11 - Oct 10
- Come for sunset!