Ed Mirvish Theatre
Theater, Performing Arts, Concert Hall
244 Victoria St. (btwn Dundas St E and Shuter St)
Toronto, ON M5B 1V8
- Sat up under the rafters for Jersey Boys today. Pretty good view clear over everyone's head. So good in fact that during intermission others were playing musical chairs for seats on either side of me.
- Beautiful lobby and great sight lines from all around the theatre. Plenty of spots to get concessions, and very well-trained staff.
- Aladdin wasn't great. Genie was perfect. It needs work...a lot.
- Wizard of Oz. Very well done!!
- LOVED the beautiful theatre and we all THOROUGHLY enjoyed The Wizard of Oz!!!
- Wizard of OZ was awesome. Take advantage of the bathrooms upstairs. Less busy.
- Check out the special photo display of Toronto icon Ed Mirvish outside the newly re-named Ed Mirvish Theatre (formerly Canon Theatre)!
- Word to the wise: if you're not in a wheelchair, don't try to use the handicap bathroom. There's hardly enough room to stand in the lobby, let alone be in a chair. Have some respect.
- Seating is tight!
- Beautiful theatre orchestra H downwards is great
- Beautiful old theatre in the heart of downtown, formerly known and loved as the Pantages back in the Phantom of the Opera days. Great range of Mirvish shows play here.
- Wonderful theatre. Acoustics and stage are good. Well-mannered ushers.
- There are never enough stalls in the washroom. ;)
- Get the box seat if you can!
- Beautiful theatre, great architecture. Treat yourself to a show.
- Lots of live action theatre here to see.
- A beautiful theatre to behold. A wonderful stage and inviting foyer. Most seats offer a decent view of the stage. Ushers should be more strict about preventing latecomers from entering.
- The seats and he service. A great place for shows.
- Using the women's washroom during intermission? Sprint there or hold it in for Act 2