$ $ $
26/F, H Queen’s, 80 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- Surely a very hot place to go when youre looking for high class French class.
- Lunch menue was outstanding. Love the lobster. Ham and fishegg dressing is a killer...
- terrible pretentious food, that is all about the aesthetics but doesnt focus on what a genuinely great dining experience means to a guest
- Fantastic starters, fish was excellent. Service is outstanding
- Beautiful setting overlooking central. The space is spacious and everything's really beautiful. Food wise its fusion french using japanese ingredients and was done well.
- Uni cuttlefish divine