Eckert's Millstadt Fun Farm
- Get there when they open @ 9 to beat the crowds!!!
- free admission for apple picking on mondays
- Haunted Hayrides after dark every Friday and Saturday nights in September and October!
- Bring cash. They do take cards for $12 admission and purchases, but things like camel rides, and children's rides are cash only.
- Awesome fun family place. Wear tennis shoes
- Cut your own trees open the day after Thanksgiving. Plus they are pet friendly here. So bring your 4 legged family members to help pick out a tree:)
- Apple and pumpkin picking at the same time, such a good day.
- Something great for the kids they will love it!
- Haunted Hay ride was great for kids...make sure they don't scare easy the monsters jump out at you and the trailer shredder chases after you as you ride through the corn field at night....I
- A great place to go Apple and pumpkin picking. Somehow dodged admission fee & I even witnessed an unauthorised Apple poacher. Staff handled the situation professionally. Ill definitely go back again.
- You can't trust the signage. Ask if they sell funnel cake or corn dogs otherwise you will have to wait in that long line just to be directed to another long line.
- 12 bucks a person just to get in. Just go ahead and turn around.
- No REAL bathrooms. Porta potties are disgusting, ill go to Belleville.