Echo Park Lake
751 Echo Park Ave (btw Bellevue and Park Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- In Echo Park? July is all about the Lotus Plants @ Echo Park Lake - http://ht.ly/5Bx91
- Echo Parkers (@echoparknow), keep breakfast local @Brite_Spot where pancakes rock. Sunset & Park - http://ht.ly/5Bx92
- Great place for a picnic and reading and probably for a run. The bathrooms here have no soap though so make sure to bring hand sanitizer.
- Easy parking on the East Side near Reservoir Ave.
- After an impressive restoration, this is an attractive destination for picnics. Shade, barbecue pits, and picnic tables are in short supply, but there are great views of the lake.
- great place for a picnic
- For any film buff, Chinatown was partly filmed here, Jack Nicholson was the star of the amazing film.
- If you can brave a few cracks and bumps, the outer sidewalk is pretty darn close to a mile loop.
- A cute date spot for a walk around the lake
- The lake, boat rides and park
- The view is amazing. A really nice place to relax
- View is amazing and it's more like a small quiet place right in the center of the city. Can totally recommend it.
- Cute park with paddleboats.
- Paddle boats
- Nice place to relax for families, good jog song the lake as well
- The Lake's iconic fountain was installed as part of the city's hosting of the 1984 Olympic Games.
- New Echo Park Lake = Awesome!!!
- born and raised.....
- Run around the walking path is .8 miles. Start and stop at the lady of the lake! 3 laps. Perfect run.
- I love it , although finding parking around was a mission.