M&S Bank Arena Liverpool
- When you're going to an event, make sure you look on your ticket to see whether you're on the Cityside or Riverside - it'll tell you which entrance to use.
- One of the best venues I've visited. Friendly, cheerful staff; cheap parking close by; Albert Dock shops/restaurants over the road and great views across the Mersey.
- Get you booze on elsewhere. They won't let you bring any drinks in, even water and buying a miniature bottle of carling for 4 is less preferable than drink your own wee.
- Bring a spare bottle top. They remove the tops and won't let you keep it! Health & safety apparently!! F/(king nuts I call it!!
- Cool Location good accoustics
- The best Cancer research meeting
- Try to avoid the higher levels on Acc car park as it took us 45 minutes to get out of the car park from level 4
- Good spacious area with nearby parking.
- People pushing into the que on floor level but security didnt care!
- Great arena. Restaurants nearby
- Also a venue for really exciting conferences
- If you want an Autograph, ask the camera crew to get it!
- Contrary to the name, the acoustics are rather good inside.
- Drinks and food are Silly prices. Bring you own sweet/snacks and don't worry about the bag search
- remember that you won't be allowed outside to smoke during intervals.
- If you have a problem at a show, let the stewards know asap on the night. They're very helpful!
- If you use the multi storey for a concert, leave before the end of the concert! Took us 1 hour to get out!