Diner, American, Breakfast
West Bay Rd. (Falls Shopping Centre)
Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
- Best prices on the island.
- Try their California Chicken Grilled Sandwich with fries
- Friendly, fast service, good prices, excellent food. Do it!
- Ask for Frenchie. The food is great and Frenchie makes the experience over tho top!
- Friendly. Great food. Free wifi
- Good desserts!
- Can't beat this place for the quality/price combo. Staff are also always friendly and attentive.
- Tired of Grand Cayman high priced food options and want a variety of options including reasonably breakfast options. Give this place a try!
- Amazing, reasonably priced breakfast. Go early as the breakfast rush is crazy. Service was great once we got in.
- It's too cold, you might need a cardigan. Very tasty French toast
- Crab omelette
- Had a quick dinner here with my daughter. Very kid friendly and quick service. Don't recommend the strawberry shake though. Tasted fake and too sweet. Everything else was good!
- Decent diner considering the location, but the buttermilk pancakes could use some work.
- Breakfast was delicious! Heaping pile of bacon, eggs over easy, h. Browns & toast. Free OJ! Was cheaper than our hotel, even with the cab ride and the inside was modern with several flat cable tvs
- Everything in the menu are great, except for the French fries
- Super cute place with great breakfast options at moderate prices.
- Ask for the turkey club wrap done the old way, with rice instead of lettuce, you won't be disappointed!
- Great breakfast choices at brilliant prices.
- Great food and best prices on the island!!!
- Classic Diner Feel for casual American style breakfast