Skip the cereal and savor unique culinary creations at a pop-up brunch, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Apollo Grill in downtown Bethlehem.
Menu highlights include biscuits and sausage gravy with fried eggs and potatoes; savory vegetable bread pudding benedict with fried eggs and white cheddar hollandaise; and a ham, cheddar, apple and spinach waffle panini.
For those with a sweet tooth, there also will be cinnamon roll pancakes with a buttercream glaze.
Bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys will be available for $10 with brunch or lunch orders.
The restaurant is at 85 W. Broad St. For reservations, call 610-865-9600.
See more of Lehigh Valley Restaurants blog
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30