On the occasion of World Food Day, the BCFN Foundation launches a video to raise awareness on the strong impact that our food choices have on our Planet.
Despite COP21, few people know that the production of food is one of the human activities with the greatest impact on climate change.
Sign up for the 7th International Forum on Food and Nutrition: https://www.barillacfn.com/en/
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record